Thursday 16 May 2013

@_markmorrison) – IAmWhatIAm (RMX) ft. @CrookedIntriago #audio #uk #usa calab




Mark Morrison teams with Slaughterhouse rapper Crooked I, and producer Mark Sparks, for a brand new official remix of his new summer single “I Am What I Am”.

The “I Am What I Am” music video trailer recently premiered on YouTube. It serves as Morrison’s first single in 7 years, since “Innocent Man” w/ DMX in 2006, which was sampled by Swizz Beatz and Cassidy the following year. Last year Morrison appeared on Trae Tha Truth’s “I’m On 2.0” alongside Big K.R.I.T., Jadakiss, J.Cole, Kendrick Lamar, B.o.B., Tyga, Gudda Gudda, Bun B, the video landed MTV’s Jam of the Week.

Crooked I is 1/4 of Hip Hop super-group Slaughterhouse, signed to Eminem’s Shady Records. The group, consisting of four of the most prolific lyricists in rap; Royce da 5’ 9,’ Joe Budden, Crooked I and Joell Ortiz, released their Shady Records debut “welcome to: Our House” in August, 2012. The album debuted on the Billboard 200 at No. 2 and No. 1 on the Billboard Top Rap Albums, selling 52,000 copies its first week.

The new leak “I Am What I Am” (Remix), is remixed by veteran music producer and North Carolina native Mark Sparks, whose credits include Mary J Blige, Anthony Hamilton, and Boyz II Men.

markmorrison2013.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment