Sunday 15 September 2013

@FivenSix ft @LPobidansta - Walk With Me - #uk #rap #hiphop


5n6 - Walk With Me ft. Lil Pobidansta + studio freestyle

http://www.facebook.com/Official5n6
http://www.soundcloud.com/5n6
twitter: @fivensix @LPobidansta
instagram: 5n6

Original British Hip Hop

5n6 - Walk With Me ft. Lil Pobidansta

Lyrics:

5n6:

I seen my Sun murder Jack Frost, Natural living...
(Natural Living)
I carry a plant no man made but at a cost
Night moves through the gutter like a fox
and a hound, who hold the glocks in this town?
It's the cops and the clowns. 
In between the lines, some are lost and many found.
Wanna be boss? Get buried down.
I just keep my head down.
Perfect my craft and speak up loud,
but some are soft and need a crowd...
I got my fists and my mouth,
Got these bars their coming out,
I be hittin' n spittin' n lickin' them down, 
Stickin' the paper like Swisha I'm rollin' n smokin' 
em' out, smoking up pounds, 
Mixing them sounds...I turned it right down,
When sneaking round town, sneaking round snitches
Don't know what I'm bout' 
Five and Six visions of clouds, sightings of smoke
I'm hanging Emcees Pobi get me the rope!
My shit is real dope like the beat making Pope
and I beat man to pulp! 
Crack open the yolk! You had some bars but now your all choke!
Sit in your flat drinking coke, your tyres are flat watch a real nigga float!
Your an X Factor nigga with no votes! You want the Juice, but couldn't cope
"Your like a teacher with a posh throat!", Underground like a mole
Dumpin' rounds, don't play a role! Don't play around, fell down a hole.
You had some cards, but now I see you're all FOLD!

5n6 (Chorus)

Come walk with me through the valley where no shadow exists
Real life, some times we're all taking risks.
Pound the pavement for pounds and payment, what's your mental state?
Come walk with me through the valley of the shadow of death
Sometimes we're all taking risks
Pound the pavement for pounds and pay, what's your mental state?

Lil Pobidansta:

I had to jump on the track with my cousin 5n6,
Well we're G's we got sticks, we'll release on you pricks,
I got G's in this town, Luton man them they hold it down!
But in music I hold the crown. 
I'm so high... I'm so fly...
It must be the cheese and thai that I breathed inside to ease my life
cos pagans on the road are moving cold wanna see me die! 
Why?! Well come and try! ...but I ain't on no beef ting..
But violate and the heat rings!!
Rollin with gunman and cousin Stephen AKA Five and Six!
It's Lil Pobidansta I'm known in the bits 
if you see it on my chest then in your head it will stick
(...It will stick, it will stick)
People try and test me, people think that theyre hard! 
People think they're badman, but they will get scarred! 
Cos I don't cause beef but when the beef comes
It's peak to cause the beef done, 
You see He, and the heat, RUN! but it's too late cos three guns
In your face! "talk shit bro?! you're wasted!" 
Now YOU'RE wasted!

(Filmed in Luton Town)
Original (Sample Free) Music Production: 5n6
Album: Parameters (Summer 2013)
Executive Producer: Simon Watling
Director/Edited: Stephen Fivensix
Camera Operator: Adam Edgar
Fivensix Productions
Copyight 2013 - Fivensix Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment